Posted by LNA Master Landscapers Association
on 24 November 2015
The LNA Master Landscapers Association hosted yet another successful evening, the Landscape Excellence Awards for 2015, on Friday night. The 2015 LNA awards had over 400 professionals attend and was hosted by Australian sports star and TV Personality Michael Slater, with guest speaker Linda Ross from Garden Clinic. As the Master of Ceremonies, Micheal showcased the cutting edge Australian landscape designs created by members.
This year the LNAs' winners were awarded Gold, Silver and Bronze certificates and the Gold winners will be featured with Universal Magazines, The Daily Telegraph 'Home' and members will be interviewed on 2GB by Graham Ross on 'The Garden Clinic' show.
David Bambridge, Director /Project Manager from The Gardenmakers and valued professional highly recommends LNA member design entries, he states that there are six benefits to LNA members.
1. "The submission process boosts your teams morale by focusing on what has gone well in the past year",
2. "The submission process makes you analyse your business practices and understand what 'worked' to create the success that will form the basis of your submission and future works",
3. "It assists to benchmark your performance against the industry best with constructive feedback"
4. Members can "benefit from the media coverage generated by the Awards to boost your company profile",
5. "Use the prestige of winning an award or being a finalist in your marketing and collateral to further boost your organisations' credibility"
6. "Benefit from the confidence and morale that comes from your staff knowing their work is considered worthy of an award."
Furthermore the LNA awards have been a "significant part of the calendar for the industry to showcase the level of complexity and quality of workmanship and management not only to our peers but to the wider community."
LNA is also extending an invitation to a member's workshop early 2016 to assist with submissions.
In the meantime, if you would like to become a member, please do not hesitate to call the LNA team on 02 9630 4844.